CONFIRMING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Firstly, all clients are sent an SMS one week prior to their appointment. We ask that you promptly confirm your attendance by replying either Y, Yes, N, or No.
Secondly, at the time of booking or in the days leading up to your appointment, David Murry Salon will now be requesting the following by SMS:
- Read & accept our cancellation policy – this will be sent via SMS from our booking system. Tick the consent button at the bottom of the message.
- Enter a credit/debit card number – your card will be held securely with Stripe the same way as when you book any bougie restaurant or an injectables cosmetic clinic (no judgement…lol)
- If booking online via our website, you will be asked to pay a deposit in advance. The total deposit will be automatically calculated.
Your card will be charged 50% of the total value of your services booked if you:
- Cancel with less than 24 hours-notice.
- Fail to arrive at your appointment.
- Arrive later than 15 minutes to your appointment time and we are no longer able to look after you that day.
CANCELLING YOUR APPOINTMENT
We kindly ask that cancellations are made with at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. This can be done by:
- Phone – leave a voice message.
- Instagram – leave a direct message.
*Facebook & email are not monitored as frequently.
Everyones’ time is valuable so please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are running more than 15 minutes late, your appointed stylist or colourist may offer the following:
- An alternative stylist or colourist to look after you that day, however it may be later.
- If your appointment is rescheduled to another day this counts as a cancelled appointment with less than 24 hours notice.
RESPONSIBILITY OF CHILDREN AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS
DMS is a relaxing place for adults. If a child is accompanying you please consider the following:
- Salon furniture is professional use only.
- Use headphones while using electronic devices.
- Respect that we have allocated a certain amount of time to do your hair and if the supervision of a child takes up your appointment time, then some services may need to be forfeited or another stylist may need to complete services.
Personal items are always the responsibility of the client. Please consider the following:
- We remove capes quickly and will not be responsible for the condition of your screen if your phone is resting on top of your cape.
- Jewellery, handbags, purse/wallet and electronic equipment you have left unattended at the station.
- Jewellery that comes loose while washing your hair or throughout a hairdressing service.
Payment for all services can be made by cash, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard.
Quotes for all colour services will not be issued by email or via social media platforms. DMS is happy to provide a price guide after a detailed conversation over the phone and whilst we endeavour to provide accurate price guides over the phone, prices may vary following a face-to-face in-depth consultation in the salon. Please request a quote from your colourist during your consultation at the beginning of your appointment.